Recycled Aircraft into Houses! | Globally Gorgeous

Follow John & Gregg Capturing the Essence of Wow..

Thursday, October 8

Recycled Aircraft into Houses!


ShareThis

I was flying low about 2500' along the California Coast from Oceanside to Santa Barbara. Somewhere over Malibu I looked down at a construction site and saw what looked to be like a airline diaster, I couldn't believe my eyes. I circled, took pictures with my iPhone and realized I was looking at house being built using very large aircraft wings and primary structural elements. Googled it when I got home and sure enough. Check out this amazing project. Read about on this incredible project on treehugger.











Courtesy of treehugger


By the way, recycled aircraft are not an invention of the 21st Century.











Courtesy of Tree Hugger


SHARE THIS

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tag Clouds

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License permitting non-commercial sharing with attribution. GLOBALLY GORGEOUS is a trademark of Maienza Wilson in the United States and other countries.Developed by Hari