New York City Firefighters Calendar is Out! I had a rough day! | Globally Gorgeous

Follow John & Gregg Capturing the Essence of Wow..

Tuesday, March 16

New York City Firefighters Calendar is Out! I had a rough day!


ShareThis

I'm sorry but I had a rough day today....So I'm posting this to cheer me up..self indulgent?  I don't care!


Go here to purchase calandar and support  at the NYFirestore a portion of the proceeds benefit the Staten Island Burn Center. 


City of the Brave Calendar: A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each calendar benefit the Thomas R. Elsasser Fund.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tag Clouds

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License permitting non-commercial sharing with attribution. GLOBALLY GORGEOUS is a trademark of Maienza Wilson in the United States and other countries.Developed by Hari